Commercial Professional Services
Dedicated agents and surveyors experienced in all aspects of commercial property including planning, valuation, agency, landlord and tenant matters, management, survey and design.
Our focus is on our client and providing honest, reliable and commercially minded advice which maximises the value of our client’s asset whilst protecting their position.
With an interest in ensuring our community thrives, we work closely with our clients to maximise opportunities and develop working relationships between occupiers, landlords and tenants.
Within our firm, we can offer a range of professional services across residential, commercial and rural property sectors.
Symonds & Sampson act on behalf of a number of institutional and private clients in providing professional Red Book valuation services across the full spectrum commercial property sector.
Valuations are a key tool for both investors and owner occupiers in order to actively manage their commercial property assets and can be used for a diverse range of purposes, including:
- Valuations for both investors and owner occupiers
- Secured lending valuations
- Pension fund valuations
- Valuations for tax planning
- Insurance reinstatement cost assessments
- Company evaluation for account reporting
- Probate, acting on behalf of property owners and executors
Symonds & Sampson take great pride in providing the highest level of service in property Management of residential; commercial and agricultural assets. Whether held by Freehold, Leasehold or Commonhold, we have the expertise to oversee the day to day issues.
We offer tailored day-day management services of property assets on behalf of our clients, supported by our client accounting department which enables us to efficiently manage rent and service charge collection on behalf of our clients and where applicable handle the administration of property accounts.
We can assist with:
- Residential Block Management
- Commercial Property Management
- Resolution of disputes
- Mixed use, estate & property management
- Management of communal facilities and infrastructure
- Private industrial and retail estate and business parks
Landlord & Tenant Advice
Symonds & Sampson can assist with all aspects Landlord and Tenant matters, including rent reviews and lease renewals for retail, office and industrial premises as well as some specialist properties. This is a sector of the property business that requires expert knowledge of land law as well as prevailing market conditions.
We provide both tenants and landlords with advice in line with our client’s objectives whether that is to maximise returns or future proof their portfolio.
Amongst the services we provide:
- Management of Lease Renewals
- Rent Reviews & Market Rent Appraisals
- Landlord/Tenant Negotiations
- Lease Review and Property Inspection Services
- Formal representation and Expert Witness in court settlements
Development & Town Planning
As an established regional firm Symonds & Sampson have built a large network of clients for whom we work to secure planning permission for a range of developments.
This may involve securing the consent for a range of purposes directly for a development site through permitted development or alternatively, working with a developer or promoter to secure planning permission on the landowner’s behalf so that no initial cost is encountered.
We also work with an extensive range of developers and promoters to identify and secure potential sites for both residential and commercial development.
- Applying for planning permission
- Applying for change of use
- Dealing with reserved matters
- Development consultation
- Certificate of lawfulness
- Negotiating option or promotion agreements
- Selling and acquiring land on behalf of land owners and developers
Survey & Design
Symonds & Sampson surveyors have experience dealing with all types and ages of property, and constantly assess the implication of any new regulations and legislation to implement any action required.
Our Services include:
- Architectural Design; development, new build, conversions, refurbishment and extension
- Development Monitoring
- Planning and Building Regulations Design and Advice
- Detailed Design and Procurement
- Project Management
- Building Surveys and Due Diligence
- Heritage Property
- Insurance Reinstatement
Professional Services News
Career Spotlight - Assistant Lettings Manager Ismay Byrne
The professional training offered was a major...