Provision of Service Regulations 2009
A list of partners names may be inspected at the above address. The term "Residential Partner", "Rural Partner", "Surveyor Partner" or "Lettings Partner" may be used to refer to a senior employee who is not an owner of the business.
- The firm is a Limited Liability Partnership registered in England and Wales number OC326649
- The firm's VAT registration number is 186 2795 19
- Our Registered Office and postal address is Burraton House, Burraton Square, Poundbury, Dorchester, DT1 3GR (01305 261008)
- Contact details for all of our offices are available at www.symondsandsampson.co.uk/contact
- The firm is Regulated by RICS (the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) and also by ARLA (Association of Residential Lettings Agents) and NAEA (National Association of Estate Agents) with regards to professional practice and clients money. Individuals may be members of these or other professional bodies as shown in the office details pages
- The firm is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority as a Credit Broker and for General Insurance Mediation: Reg No 694926
- Any contractual dealings with us are determined by letter of engagement between ourselves and our clients and by our standard Terms and Conditions and will be governed by English Law
- The firm carries Professional Indemnity Insurance as required by RICS via Marsh Commercial 03308 187673 (territorial scope worldwide except USA and Canada)
- The firm is a member of the Property Redress Scheme
Please note that we bank with Lloyds (sort code 30-92-69). We will not change these arrangements without formal written notice. If you have any queries, please call the Accounts team on 01305 236237.
We hope that you will have no cause for complaint against the firm or one of our partners or employees. However, should you do so, you may find a copy of our complaints procedure by clicking here.
Client Money Protection Scheme
Symonds & Sampson LLP are members of RICS, who operate an approved Client Money Protection scheme for the purposes of the 2019 legislation for property and letting agents. Details of the RICS scheme, of which we are members, can be found below, along with our certificate of membership and a claims form to be used in the unlikely event of a loss.
RICS Client Money Protection Scheme
RICS Client Money Protection Scheme - Certificate of Membership
RICS Client Money Protection Claims Form