Published: 31/10/2022 By David PriceOur Wimborne office has had a makeover! Its bright yet traditional style is the perfect base for our recently expanded residential sales team. Manager David Price introduces the agents covering the Wimborne and Blandford areas.
- Bridget Legg has been with Symonds & Sampson for 8 years and is often the first person you’d speak to on the phone.
- Imogen Judd returned to Dorset from London earlier this year and has excellent knowledge of the rural and equestrian market.
- Wilton – the happy office dog – the most important member of the team.
- John Savage who has been in the industry for 40 years, working in Bath, London, Salisbury, and Blandford. His knowledge of the residential market is second to none.
- David Price is a third-generation estate agent and loves working in his hometown of Wimborne, where he grew up and attended school.
- Neal Wilson has over 20 years of experience and has worked across a variety of locations across southern Dorset.
- Rosie Thorpe has recently joined Symonds & Sampson having previously worked in an estate agency in Dorchester and is quickly mastering the art of market appraisals.
Demand for property remains high – both in Wimborne and Blandford towns and the surrounding villages and countryside. So if you are considering a move and would like advice from experienced agents you can trust, please call Wimborne on 01202 843190 or Blandford on 01258 452670, we look forward to hearing from you.
Selling with Symonds & Sampson