Published: 10/05/2023 By Ross WillmingtonThe eyes of the equestrian world will be on Bicton Arena from 25-28 May 2023, when many top horses and riders head to Devon for a high-profile eventing competition. Symonds & Sampson are proud supporters of Bicton International Horse Trials and invite you to enter our ticket giveaway to win a pair of tickets for Sunday’s competition.
Held in the Clinton Devon Estate, a number top names are expected to take part in the dressage, show-jumping and challenging cross-country course through the beautiful parkland. Many competitors will be bidding to impress the selectors ahead of the Olympic Games in Paris next year. A food area and shopping mall add extra interest for spectators to enjoy.
Find ticket information and event details here, but meanwhile head to our Instagram page to enter the competition – and GOOD LUCK!
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Symonds & Sampson LLP, Archpoint House, 7 Queen Mother Square, Poundbury, Dorchester, DT1 3BY
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, their families agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- This prize draw is free to enter but internet access and your own genuine personal email address are required.
- To enter the prize draw, simply like the post and tag a friend who you would like to attend the event with
- Only one entry per Instagram account will be entered into the competition
- Bicton Arena reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the competition at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- The opening date for entries is 10.00 hrs on Friday 12 May 2023. The closing date of the prize draw is 10.00 hrs on Friday 19 May 2023. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
- One winner will receive the prize of a pair of tickets for Sunday 28th May at Bicton International Horse Trials. The winner will be selected at random and will be contacted by the social media account they used to enter by 17:00 hrs on Monday 22 May 2023. The winners will be provided with details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize before 17.00 hrs on Wednesday 24 May 2023, then the prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- Any costs incidental to the fulfilment of the prize other than the delivery of such by post are the responsibility of the winner. Each winner is responsible for providing their correct postal address and the Promoter will not accept responsibility for any lost prizes and replacements cannot be sent.
- The prizes for the winner are non-exchangeable, non-negotiable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- All prizes are subject to availability. All information and prices detailed are correct at the time of publication and may be subject to change. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without prior notice throughout the promotion due to circumstances unforeseen or outside the Promoter’s control.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of this prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or terminate the Prize Promotion (or any portion thereof) if fraud, misconduct or technical failures, including computer virus, bug, or other technical problems, destroy or threaten to destroy the integrity of the Prize Promotion. The Promoter may elect, if feasible and in its sole discretion, to choose winners from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of such a forced termination
- Personal data provided by you in entering this prize draw will be processed by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this prize draw. Entry to this prize draw will be deemed as your consent to this processing. If you do not wish your personal data to be processed in this way, please do not enter this prize draw.
- The entrants must be the sole owner of copyright in all photographs entered and must have obtained permission of any people featured in the entries or their parents/guardians if children under 18 are featured and are happy for the photographs to be used on the Promoter’s social media channels.
- By entering the competition, you agree to your name, details and photo being used in any future promotions and competitions promoted by the Promoter. You can withdraw your permission at any time by giving notice in writing addressed to the Promoter.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this prize draw may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize. If you do not wish your personal data to be processed in this way, please do not enter this prize draw.
- The prize draw shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.