Published: 16/11/2022 By Chris PowellWe are seeking an experienced graduate or recently qualified surveyor to join our rural team in Devizes, Wiltshire.
The role offers the opportunity for an individual to become an integral part of the team while building their own client base and reputation. This is an opportunity where the right candidate will be given the support and tools to develop and progress their career to the highest level.
Working with the Partner and experienced Surveyor, the successful applicant will undertake work types including but not limited to:
- Landlord and tenant advice; agricultural and commercial
- Planning; rural planning applications, enforcement, diversification and LPA advice
- Valuations for banks, private individuals, probate and general tax planning
- Environmental and subsidy advice; BPS, SFI, CSS and other grant applications and advice on these
- Farm sales, land sales, lettings and purchases
- Business advice and planning
- Compensation claims
- Member of CAAV (desirable and encouraged)
- Member of RICS (desirable)
- Full UK driving licence
- Driven, confident and outgoing individual
- A competitive salary and commission dependent on experience
- Training and subscriptions of RICS and FAAV along with any additional qualifications required
- Opportunity to establish a client base and progress career
- Work based pension scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Active firm wide social calendar
Closing Date 16 December 2022. If we receive a high number of applications, we may close the post before this date, it is recommended therefore that you submit your application promptly.
Applications should be submitted to Chris Powell (below), and contain a CV with covering letter, and will be treated in the strictest of confidence.