An attractive investment producing an annual income of over £22,000 in the centre of this popular town
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION ON FRIDAY 25 OCTOBER 2019 AT 2.00PM AT THE DIGBY HALL, HOUND STREET, SHERBORNE, DT9 3AB
54 Market Place is a Grade II listed building in the best shopping area of Warminster and close to Waitrose, Lidl and Boots.
• A wonderful investment producing an annual income of £22,476
• Shop let to Gibbs Valet Services (Yeovil) Ltd, 7 years. 1 May 2019 - 30 April 2026
• 2 x 1 bedroom flats let on AST
• GF Front shop, rear shop, store room, cellars, cloakroom
• FF Flat 1 kitchen, bathroom, sitting room, bedroom - High ceilings and large windows, light and spacious
• 2F Flat 2 kitchen, bathroom, sitting room, bedroom
Shop rental £13,500 from May 2019 for 7 years.
Break clause 2021 and 2023
Tenant pays 50% of the insurance.
Flat 1 £5,700pa AST commenced 20/01/2012
Flat 2 £3,276 AST since 1/11/2007 (under part 1 of Housing Act 1988 as amended under Part 3 of Housing Act 1996) although this is the same tenant who has been in the property for many years
NOTE the landlord pays water rates for 2nd floor flat only - This year water services bill is £333.65