A commercial ground lease letting until 2034 with an annual income of £7,318.03.
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION ON FRIDAY 27 SEPTEMBER 2019 AT 3.00PM AT THE DIGBY HALL, HOUND STREET, SHERBORNE, DT9 3AB
Dorset Reclamation has been trading for over 30 years supplying high quality reclaimed traditional building materials, architectural antiques and garden ornaments to clients worldwide.
The property includes an office, workshop, external and internal storage and a further workshop. The total commercial use area is about 500sq.m.
There is also a self-contained studio flat with bathroom on the first floor.
There is parking for several vehicles outside.
The building includes an area for outside storage and an open fronted building.
• The commercial ground lease started 29 September 1989 for a period of 45 years and terminates on 29 September 2034 (15 years? time).
• The tenant pays rent, rates, electricity, gas and water.
• It is leased on a Fully Repairing and Insuring Lease.
• There is an annual rent review in line with the Retail Price Index
• The present rent is £7,318.03 to be increased 29 September 2019.
The sale will be treated as a TOGC (transfer of a going concern) so that provided the buyer is VAT registered, no VAT should be payable on purchase.
All services are connected.