The London Office assumes the role of the London and Home Counties marketing arm for Symonds & Sampson, enabling clients to benefit from full national and international marketing. Symonds & Sampson joined The London Office in 1999. The street level office with large window displays, on St James’s Place, is strategically based in the heart of central London to promote our properties to both national and international buyers.
Many agents promise London promotions so why is The London Office different?
- A real London Agency for the sale, purchase and letting of residential, agricultural, commercial and investment property
- staffed by a dedicated team who can give objective advice on regions, properties, schools and travel times to visitors
- where vendors can discuss the sale of their property with marketing experts
- where prospective purchasers can discuss their property search requirements
- where there is a dedicated international agent
- Regular Events, proven to initiate contact between the London and Home Counties based buyers and provincial offices.
- The Spring Property Forum held at The London Office.
- The London & Country Property Show held in Chelsea.
- The Autumn Property Forum held at The London Office.
- Property Clinics held in Symonds & Sampson’s Offices where Bob Bickersteth, Director of The London Office, visits our offices and properties to meet with vendors and potential vendors to discuss the London market for country homes.
- Acquire – This leading bi-annual property magazine, is produced by The London Office and is cost effective national advertising for our clients with a national and overseas distribution.
- Nationwide Network. As members of The London Office we are part of a dynamic affiliated network of 35 leading firms with 221 offices who are able to assist buyers and sellers seeking to move either within the country or overseas.
- International Network of agents across Europe and the Far East who refer potential buyers of UK properties to The London Office.