Symonds & Sampson’s July collective property auction is the biggest of the year so far, with an enticing array of property across the region and beyond.
The lots on offer will appeal to home owners, farmers, developers and investors, with a few ‘wild cards’ thrown in for speculators and those seeking peace and tranquillity in the countryside.
FARMS AND LAND
Just under 100 acres will be offered for sale, in lots from a third to over 50 acres in size.
- Small riverside parcels of land in West Dorset to enjoy - or which could have future development potential STPP
- pastureland in South Somerset and the Cranborne Chase may suit local residents or land owners
- a site currently used as a hobby farm on the outskirts of Poole
- 2 parcels of woodland will appeal to conservationists, one in West Dorset includes water meadows on the River Frome, whilst the one near Ringwood includes a shepherd’s hut!
- A 52 acre farm near Gillingham has a fine house, buildings with permission to convert to 2 dwellings, stables, outbuildings and a chalet – all in a glorious position within the Blackmore Vale
The auction includes a variety of properties for modernisation, sites for self-builders, and opportunities for developers,
- Building plots in Weymouth, within the grounds of a 2 bedroom cottage in Zeals, a partially built house for completion in South Somerset, and the rare chance to build two houses in rural North Dorset
- Houses for renovation in Ilminster, Merriott (below), Winterborne Houghton and Wool
- A Grade II Listed apartment close to the harbour side and a single garage in Poole
- A house in 2.21 acres for modernisation near Templecombe
- On the market for the first time in nearly 100 years, a charming Grade II Listed house with outbuildings in just under 1 acre in the sought after village of Swallowcliffe near Tisbury (main picture)
- 3 properties in Wembley are offered subject to an occupier in occupation – a tempting offer for an investor.
Two freehold properties in the centre of the market town of Blandford Forum currently have retail to the ground floor and residential accommodation above; both offer redevelopment possibilities, one had potential for development to the rear (STPP).
So, if your property purchase is to be your home, a project, your retreat or your investment, take a look at the properties going under auctioneer Mark Lewis’ virtual hammer on 23 July here, and remember also that Symonds & Sampson’s professional departments can assist with any queries on planning, developing and letting all types of property to help you make informed decisions ahead of the auction.