Selling Your Home
10 residential departments, together with the London Office provide a comprehensive coverage of property in the Wessex region from East Devon and Somerset through Dorset to Wiltshire and Hampshire. In a competitive market, Symonds & Sampson LLP have achieved notable successes for the quality and quantity of properties sold - demonstrating their ability to provide a personal and professional service which is appreciated by both buyers and sellers. By using the London Office connection Symonds & Sampson LLP ensure that buyers from London and the Home Counties are aware of what is available in Wessex.
Our intention is to provide you with the best possible advice and service to ensure as smooth a sale as is possible.
View our Testimonials
We offer, as a good agent should:
- Free Initial Market Appraisals
- Experienced staff, with strong local knowledge, in each office
- High standards, as required by membership of RICS and NAEA
- Full colour particulars which can include floor plans and location maps and which can be downloaded directly from our website
- Advertising in a range of local and national newspapers along with a good history of obtaining editorial content
- Listings on various web sites including Primelocation, Rightmove, Zoopla, The London Office and our own
- Access, via The London Office in St James', to London, Home Counties and overseas buyers. Property Exhibitions are held there or elsewhere in London from time to time.
- An effective and efficient back-office database. Ours is Internet-based and enables us to share our properties and several thousand potential buyers instantly across our 10 offices.
- Instant e-mail alerts to suitable applicants about new properties.